This Week in Maritime –
A Roundtable Discussion with Maritime Experts
Our thanks to everyone for another successful, engaging session as we discussed maintaining the free flow of trade during the COVID-19 crisis.
For those who were unable to attend, we have kicked off weekly (Wednesdays) sessions to come together and host a roundtable where industry leaders share insight into the challenges they are dealing with related to or flowing from the COVID-19 pandemic.
The world is changing so quickly and we wanted to do our part by establishing a platform for knowledge sharing and support. We are all dealing with various challenges right now. While they are often not the same for everyone, exchanging information helps because it offers perspective and input for new approaches and solutions. Come and join us!
Our next session will focus on:
Taking Care of Business – Protecting Crew Health (Personal Protective Equipment, Screening, Testing, Repatriation)
Our industry experts will include:
- Dr. Ilona Denisenko, Medical Doctor and former Chair of International Maritime Health Association (IMHA)
- Dr. Pennie Blackburn, Consultant, Clinical Psychologist
- Dr. Arthur Diskin, Global Medical Director, Future Care
- Parker Harrison, Sr. Vice President, General Counsel, CROWLEY
- Karin Orsel, CEO, MF Shipping Group and this session’s Moderator
Alexandra Anagnostis-Irons, Total Marine Solutions
Jeanne Grasso, Blank Rome LLP
Kathy Metcalf, Chamber of Shipping of America
Karin Orsel, MF Shipping Group
Consuelo Rivero, ERSHIP Grupo
Online Meeting Details:
This Week in Maritime – A Roundtable with Maritime Experts
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3311
Access Code: 785-133-061